Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tagged... Ten Things on My Mind

So, apparently, if you read Eldra's latest post, you are officially tagged, so I have been tagged!

Here are ten things that have been on my mind recently:

1.)  Writing.  I am currently writing a story about a princess (what else?) and I am really excited about the possibilities.  So, we'll see how far it gets before I get bored...  Let's see if I can actually finish a story =)

2.)  ACT.  I just took the ACT yesterday, and I seriously think I died on the Math section... I'm not very good with numbers.  So, I'm pretty sure I bombed that portion, considering I had to guess on more than half of them.  But I think I did pretty well on the reading and grammar, and even the science! 

3.)  Violin.  I play the violin, and in my Orchestra class, we are playing Amazing Grace.  It isn't the Chris Tomlin version... it's the traditional version, the one without the cool bridge.  I mean, not that I don't like it without the cool bridge, I'm just not used to it...  It's really good =D

4.) Hymns.  Since I started playing Amazing Grace, I have had an infatuation with old hymns.  I blew the dust off of my old hymnal that my great-grandmother gave me, and just started playing out of it =).  I also have a really cool hymnal that gives you the sheet music and the history of the song, which is really cool.

5.)  Celtic Woman.  I love Celtic Woman!  Their voices are just so soothing!  I listen to them when I am writing.  I also listen to soundtracks; the music from particularly epic scenes inspires particularly epic actions for my characters to perform.

6.) Taylor Swift.  Yes, I like Taylor Swift.  No, I do not think she is the best singer in the world.  Yes, I get tired of her songs all being about more or less the same things.  Yes, I also happen to think that she is a decent singer with a pretty cool talent of writing songs about whatever she wants. 

7.) Birthdays.  I just had a birthday a few days ago (I'M SEVENTEEN!!!!).  My friend's birthday is today.  I gave her a bunch of Reeses' Pieces for her birthday.  It made her super happy, and when she is happy, it tends to be contagious.  My little brother's birthday is tomorrow, and HE IS TURNING THIRTEEN!!  My mom's birthday comes a little later, and then my sister's.  SHE IS TURNING TEN!!!! We will officially have NO MORE SINGLE-DIGITS IN OUR FAMILY! It's actually kind of scary, because unlike with Cooper and Wesley, I remember when Natalie was born.

8.) Church.  I have a friend who just moved here from Japan, and she is looking for a church.  I recommended mine, and she said she'd look into it.  Then, totally unaware of it, another friend of mine who goes to the same church as me recommended our church.  Neither of us even knew that Jessica knew both of us!  And we both recommended Christ Church to her!  That made me really excited.

9.) Art.  I have a Humanities test tomorrow, and I know all of the information, but I don't know the art... so lots of studying to do tonight and tomorrow. 

10.)  Cheetos.  I am eating a napkin full of Puff's WHITE CHEDDAR Cheetos.  They are SOOO good!  They are just a little bit addicting, and they probably aren't very healthy.  But oh, well.  Too bad, cuz they are really good!

And you have read this now.  So you're officially tagged.  Your turn!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to be allowed to peek inside your mind, even briefly! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful self with us.

    ReplyDelete